The committee to whom was referred the memorial of the representatives of the people south of the Ohio, report ... [microform]
- [Philadelphia : Printed by Francis Childs and John Swaine, 1794]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27906.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Indians of North America -- Wars.
Southwest, Old -- History.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Report proposing two resolves presented in the House of Representatives, Apr. 8, 1794.
Francis Childs and John Swaine were printers to the Congress at Philadelphia from 1791 to 1794.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27906).
- Cited in:
- Evans 27906
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|