Proposals, for printing, by subscription, in a neat octavo volume, to contain near six hundred pages ... an American edition of Barclay's Apology, for the true Christian divinity, as held by the people called Quakers [microform].
- Other Title:
- Proposals, for printing, by subscription, in a neat octavo volume ...
- [Philadelphia : Printed by Joseph James, 1787]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 45084.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Chalkley, Thomas, 1675-1741. Collection of the works of Thomas Chalkley.
Barclay, Robert, 1648-1690. Theologiae verè Christianae apologia. -- English.
Publishers and publishing -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Followed by a proposal for printing the Works of Thomas Chalkley.
"Meeting for sufferings, 17th day, 5th month, 1787. Proposals of Joseph James, for reprinting Robert Barclay's Apoplogy, and the Works of Thomas Chalkley, being now offered for consideration ... Extract from the minutes, Philadelphia, John Drinker. clerk."--foot of sheet.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 45084).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B6505
Shipton & Mooney 45084
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|