By His Excellency Samuel Huntington Esquire. Governor and commander in chief of the state of Connecticut. A proclamation. [microform] : ... Friday, the third day of April next, to be observed as a day of humiliation, fasting and prayer ... Given at Norwich, the 10th day of March ... 1795.
- [New Haven? : Printed by T. & S. Green?, 1795]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 28469.
1 sheet ( p.)
Fast day proclamations -- 1795 Apr. 3.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut New Haven.
- Signed: Samuel Huntington. By His Excellency's command, George Wyillys [sic], secretary.
Imprint suggested by Evans.
At head of title: state seal.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 28469).
- Cited in:
- Evans 28469
- Huntington, Samuel, 1731-1796.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|