The Algerine spy in Pennsylvania: or, Letters written by a native of Algiers on the affairs of the United States of America, from the close of the year 1783 to the meeting of the Convention. [microform] : [One line in Latin from Ovid]
- Other Title:
- Algerine spy in Pennsylvania.
- Philadelphia: : Printed and sold by Prichard & Hall, in Market between Front and Second Streets., M.DCC.LXXXVII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 20481.
x, , 12-129,  p. ; 17 cm. (12mo)
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1783-1789.
Pennsylvania -- Politics and government -- 1775-1865.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Attributed to Peter Markoe by Wright.
"To the public."--p. [v]-vii, signed: W.P. [i.e., William Pritchard].
"Translator's" letter to Pritchard, concerning Mehemet, the supposed author, p.[ix]-x, signed: S.T.P.
With a half-title.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 20481).
- Cited in:
- Evans 20481
Wright, L.H. Amer. fiction, 1774-1850 (2nd ed.), 1813
- Pritchard, William.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|