Congress of the United States: At the third session, begun and held at the city of Philadelphia, on Monday the sixth of December, one thousand seven hundred and ninety. [microform] : An act giving effect to the laws of the United States within the state of Vermont.
- Standardized Title:
- Act giving effect to the laws
- Other Title:
- Act giving effect to the laws of the United States within the state of Vermont.
- [Philadelphia : Printed by Childs and Swaine, 1791]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 23857.
1 sheet ( p.) ; 29 x 20 cm.
- Vermont -- Politics and government -- 1775-1865.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- "Approved, March the second, 1791."--p. .
Francis Childs and John Swaine were printers to the Congress in 1791.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 23857).
- Cited in:
- Evans 23857
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|