Congress of the United States: At the third session, begun and held at the city of Philadelphia, on Monday the sixth of December, one thousand seven hundred and ninety. [microform] : An act for making compensations to the commissioners of loans for extraordinary expenses.
- Standardized Title:
- Act for making compensations
- Other Title:
- Act for making compensations to the commissioners of loans ...
- [Philadelphia : Printed by Childs and Swaine, 1791]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 23854.
1 sheet ( p.) ; 29 x 20 cm.
- United States -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- "Approved, March the third, 1791."
Francis Childs and John Swaine were printers to the Congress in 1791.
Printed area measures 17.2 x 11.5 cm.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 23854).
- Cited in:
- Evans 23854
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|