Second Congress of the United States: At the first session, begun and held at the city of Philadelphia, in the state of Pennsylvania, on Monday the twenty-fourth of October, one thousand seven hundred and ninety-one. [microform] : An act declaring the consent of Congress to a certain act of the state of Maryland, and to continue for a longer time, an Act declaring the assent of Congress to certain acts of the states of Maryland, Georgia and Rhode-Island and Providence Plantations ...
- Standardized Title:
- Act declaring the consent of Congress to a certain act of the state of Maryland
- Other Title:
- Act declaring the consent of Congress to a certain act of the state of Maryland ...
- [Philadelphia : Printed by Childs and Swaine, 1792]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 24881.
1 sheet ( p.) ; 35 x 21 cm.
- Maryland. Act empowering the wardens of the port of Baltimore to levy and collect the duty therein mentioned.
United States. Congress -- Powers and duties.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- "Approved, March the nineteenth, 1792."
Francis Childs and John Swaine were printers to the Congress in 1792.
Printed area measures 18.6 x 12.9 cm.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 24881).
- Cited in:
- Evans 24881
- United States.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|