The Following state of facts, is taken from the papers now lying on the table; [microform] : it is presented to the members to save them the trouble of perusing them.
- [Philadelphia : s.n., 1778?]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 43568.
1 sheet ( p.) ; 33 x 20 cm.
- Lee, Arthur, 1740-1792.
Sayre, Stephen, 1736-1818.
Consuls -- France.
Consuls -- Germany.
Diplomatic and consular service, American -- France.
Diplomatic and consular service, American -- Germany.
United States -- Foreign relations -- 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Concerning Arthur Lee and Stephen Sayre, American commissioners in Paris and Berlin, respectively, in 1777.
Imprint supplied by Bristol.
Printed area measures 24.1 x 15.2 cm.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 43568).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B4803
Shipton & Mooney 43568
- United States. Continental Congress.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|