Congress of the United States: At the second session, begun and held at the city of New-York on Monday the fourth of January, one thousand seven hundred and ninety. [microform] : An act for establishing the temporary and permanent seat of the government of the United States.
- Standardized Title:
- Act for establishing the temporary
- Other Title:
- Act for establishing the temporary and permanent seat of the government of the United States.
- [New York] : Printed by Francis Childs and John Swaine., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46032.
1 sheet ( p.) ; 34 x 22 cm.
- Surveying -- Washington (D.C.)
United States -- Capital and capitol.
Washington (D.C.) -- Surveys.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- "Approved, July the sixteenth, 1790."
Printed area measures 27.2 x 13.2 cm.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46032).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B7527
Shipton & Mooney 46032
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|