Liberty and equality. [microform] : An oration, wherein the principles of the Declaration of Independence, are illustrated and supported, and some of the causes which may endanger the liberties of America, pointed out. Delivered, July 4 1800. At Mount Pleasant. / By Richard Hillier. ; Published at the request of those who heard it.
- Mount-Pleasant [N.Y.]: : Printed by Russel Canfield., 1800.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 37616.
11,  p. ; 21 cm. (8vo)
- Fourth of July addresses -- 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Mount Pleasant.
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 37616).
- Cited in:
- Evans 37616
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|