The history of the Holy Jesus. [microform] : Containing a brief and plain account of his birth, life, death, resurrection and ascension into heaven; and his coming again at the great and last Day of Judgment. : Being a pleasant and profitable companion for children; composed on purpose for their use. / By a lover of their precious souls.
- Other records:
- The first Worcester edition.
- Worcester, (Massachusetts) : Printed by Isaiah Thomas, and sold at his book store. Sold also by E. Battelle, Boston., MDCCLXXXVI. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 19712.
43,  p. : ill. ; 10 cm. (32mo)
- Jesus Christ -- Juvenile poetry.
- Juvenile literature -- 1786.
Poems -- 1786.
Booksellers' advertisements -- Massachusetts -- Worcester.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Worcester.
United States Massachusetts Boston.
- In verse.
Not in Evans or Bristol.
"The child's body of divinity."--p. 34-36.
"St. Paul's shipwreck."--p. 37-.
"The cradle hymn. [By Isaac Watts]"--p. 40-43.
Bookseller's advertisement, p. [44-47].
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 19712).
- Cited in:
- Shipton & Mooney 19712
- Watts, Isaac, 1674-1748. Divine songs. Selections
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|