The Kentucky almanac, for the year of our Lord 1798 [microform] : ... Calculated for the latitude of 37$ north, and a meridian of 15$ west of Philadelphia; and will serve without any sensible error, for the territory north-west of the Ohio, St. Vincents, the territory outh [sic] of the Ohio, and the western parts of Virginia.
- Lexington [Ky.]: : Printed and sold (wholesale and retail) by J. Bradford, on Main Street., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 32338.
 p. ; 16 cm. (8vo)
- Almanacs -- Kentucky -- 1798.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Kentucky Lexington.
- Advertised in the Kentucky gazette, Lexington, Dec. 6, 1797.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 32338).
- Cited in:
- Evans 32338
Drake, M. Almanacs, 1748
McMurtrie, D.C. Kentucky, 57
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|