The friendly address to all reasonable Americans, on the subject of our political confusions: [microform] / carefully abridged from the original. ; [One line of Scripture text]
- New-York: : Printed [by James Rivington?], in the year M,DCC,LXXIV. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 13226.
24 p. ; 20 cm. (8vo)
- Non-importation agreements, 1768-1769.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Causes.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Attributed to Myles Cooper by Evans. However, in Vance, C.H. "Myles Cooper." Columbia University quarterly 22 (1930): 275-276, the work is attributed to Thomas Bradbury Chandler.
Ascribed by Adams to the press of James Rivington.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 13226).
- Cited in:
- Evans 13226
Adams, T.R. Amer. pamphlets, 107e
- Cooper, Myles, 1737-1785.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|