The guilt of innocent blood put away. [microform] : A sermon, preached at Worcester, July 2, 1778. On occasion of the execution of James Buchanan, William Brooks, Ezra Ross, and Bathshua [sic] Spooner, for the murder of Mr. Joshua Spooner, at Brookfield, on the evening of the first of March preceeding. : Together with an appendix, giving some account of those prisoners in their last stage. / By Thaddeus Maccarty, A.M. Pastor of the church in said Worcester.
- Norwich [Conn.]: : Printed and sold by John Trumbull, near the Meeting-House., M,DCC.LXXVIII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15873.
28 p. ; 17 cm. (4to)
- Spooner, Joshua, d. 1778.
Spooner, Bathsheba, 1746-1778.
Buchanan, James, 1742?-1778.
Brooks, William, 1751?-1778.
Ross, Ezra, 1761-1778.
Murder -- Massachusetts -- Brookfield.
Executions and executioners -- Massachusetts -- Worcester.
- Execution sermons -- 1778.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Norwich.
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15873).
- Cited in:
- Evans 15873
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 1035
McDade, T.M. Murder, 899
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|