Glorious news. Boston, Friday 11 o'clock, 16th May 1766. [microform] : This instant arrived here ... important news, as follows. From the London gazette. Westminster, March 18th, 1766.
- [Boston] : Printed for the benefit of the public, by Drapers, Edes & Gill, Green & Russell, and Fleets. The customers to the Boston papers may have the above gratis at the respective offices., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10317.
1 sheet ( p.) ; 34 x 21 cm.
- Great Britain. Stamp Act (1765)
Great Britain -- Colonies -- America.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Announcing the repeal of the Stamp Act.
Printed area measures 32.0 x 12.7 cm.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10317).
- Cited in:
- Evans 10317
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 1371
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|