An historical disquisition concerning the knowledge which the ancients had of India; [microform] : and the progress of trade with that country prior to the discovery of the passage to it by the Cape of Good Hope. : With an appendix, containing observations on the civil policy--the laws and judicial proceedings--the arts--the sciences--and religious institutions, of the Indians. / By William Robertson, D.D. R.F.S. Edin. Principal of the University, and historiographer to His Majesty for Scotland.
- Philadelphia: : Printed by William Young, bookseller, no. 52, Second-Street, the corner of Chesnut-Street., M,DCC,XCII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 24752.
viii, , 14-420 p. ; 19 cm. (8vo)
- India -- Commerce -- History.
India -- Social life and customs.
- Press figures (Printing).
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Running title: An historical disquisition concerning ancient India.
Errors in paging: p. 269, 369 misnumbered 169, 359.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 24752).
- Cited in:
- Evans 24752
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|