An introduction to the law relative to trials at nisi prius. [microform] / By Francis Buller, Esq; of the Middle Temple.
- The fifth edition. With additions and corrections.
- [New York] : London, printed: New-York: re-printed by Hugh Gaine, at his book-store and printing-office, at the Bible, in Hanover-Square., M,DCC,LXXXVIII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 20987.
v, , 336,  p. ; 21 cm. (8vo)
- Nisi prius.
- Booksellers' advertisements -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Based upon: Bathurst, Henry Bathurst. An institute of the law relative to trials at nisi prius, first published anonymously in 1760.
Reprinted from the 4th London edition, 1785.
Edition statement transposed; precedes "By Francis Buller ..." on title page.
Index,  p. at end.
Bookseller's advertisement, p. .
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 20987).
- Cited in:
- Evans 20987
- Bathurst, Henry Bathurst, Earl, 1714-1794.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|