Manual exercise and evolutions of the cavalry. [microform] : As practised in the late American army. / Materially corrected and amended, from the Hartford and Worcester editions, by an able and experienced officer, for the use of the cavalry of this and other states.
- Other Title:
- Exercise, &c. of the cavalry.
- Printed at Lichfield [i.e., Litchfield, Conn.], : by Collier & Buel., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 29777.
39,  p. ; 13 cm. (12mo)
- Military art and science -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Cavalry drill and tactics.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Litchfield.
- Running title: The exercise, &c. of the cavalry.
Advertised in the Litchfield monitor, June 24, 1795.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 29777).
- Cited in:
- Evans 29777
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut (suppl.), 2373
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|