Love to our neighbour recommended; and the duties thereof importunately urged: [microform] : a sermon shewing what is required, and what is not required in loving our neighbours as ourselves, and why we must do it, &c. Preached at Freehold in the Jersies. / By Joseph Morgan, A.M. Pastor of a church there. ; Now publish'd at the desire and expence of one that lately perused, and very much approves of it.
- [Boston] : New-London, printed in the year 1727. Boston: N.E. Re-printed by John Green,, 1749.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6372.
15,  p. ; 16 cm. (8vo)
- Love -- Religious aspects -- Christianity.
- Sermons -- 1727.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6372).
- Cited in:
- Evans 6372
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|