Love to our neighbour recommended; and the duties thereof importunately urged: [microform] : a sermon shewing what is required, and what is not required in loving our neighbours as ourselves, and why we must do it, &c. Preached at Freehold in the Jersies. / By Joseph Morgan, A.M. Pastor of a church there.
- The third edition.
- Boston: : Printed [by John Green?] for and sold by Obadiah Cookson, at the Cross Pistols, in Fish Street., 1749. Price 18s. per doz. and 2s. single.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6373.
15,  p. ; 15 cm. (8vo)
- Love -- Religious aspects -- Christianity.
- Sermons -- 1727.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Perhaps printed by John Green of Boston, who printed another edition of this sermon in the same year. The same tailpiece (Reilly 187) is used in both editions.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6373).
- Cited in:
- Evans 6373
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|