No new thing to be slander'd. [microform] : A sermon preach'd at Cainboy, in the province of South-Carolina, Sept. 27. 1730. And now publish'd for the satisfaction of the author's people, and to rectify the opinion, which some had conceiv'd of his principles, particularly relating to the errors of Arius and Arminius. / By Josiah Smith, M.A. ; [Five lines from Matthew]
- Boston, N.E. : [s.n.], Printed in the year, 1730.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 3356.
, 21,  p. ; 19 cm. (8vo)
- Smith, Josiah, 1704-1781.
Freedom of religion -- South Carolina.
Libel and slander.
- Sermons -- 1730.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 3356).
- Cited in:
- Evans 3356
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|