Third Congress of the United States: At the first session. Begun and held at the city of Philadelphia, in the state of Pennsylvania, on Monday the second of December, one thousand seven hundred and ninety-three. [microform] : An act to continue in force the act for the relief of persons imprisoned for debt.
- Standardized Title:
- Act to continue in force
- Other Title:
- Act to continue in force the act for the relief of persons imprisoned for debt.
- [Philadelphia : Printed by Childs and Swaine, 1794]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27857.
1 sheet ( p.) ; 34 x 21 cm.
- United States. Congress
Debt, Imprisonment for -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- "Approved--May the thirtieth 1794."
Followed by: An act to alter the time for the next annual meeting of Congress. ... Approved--May the thirtieth 1794.
Francis Childs and John Swaine were printers to the Congress in 1794.
Printed area measures 19.4 x 13.0 cm.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27857).
- Cited in:
- Evans 27857
- United States.
- United States. Act to alter the time for the next annual meeting of Congress.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|