Instructions for masters of transports, captains and commanding officers of military-companies and commissaries, that are or shall be employed in His Majesties service in the province of the Massachusetts-Bay. Directing how supplys [sic] of provisions, cloathing and other stores, are to be issued out and accompted for [microform].
- [Boston : Printed by Samuel Kneeland and Timothy Green, 1745]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40374.
1 sheet ( p.) ; 32 x 21 cm.
- Massachusetts -- History -- King George's War, 1744-1748.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- "The foregoing instructions are printed by order of the General Court ... Attest. J. Willard, secr. March 13. 1744."
Ascribed to the press of Samuel Kneeland and Timothy Green by Cushing.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40374).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B1285
Shipton & Mooney 40374
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 466
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|