(Circular) Supervisor's-Office, New-York, June 1, 1796. [microform] : Sir, A letter recently received from the Treasury contains the following paragraphs, viz. ...
- [New York : s.n., 1796]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 47987.
 p. ; (fol.)
- Carriages and carts -- United States.
Internal revenue -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Concerning the collection of duties on carriages; addressed to the Collector of the Revenue for the County of [blank].
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 47987).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B9791
Shipton & Mooney 47987
- United States. Revenue Office.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|