An act, passed by the Great and General Court or Assembly of His Majesty's province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England: [microform] : begun and held at Boston, upon Wednesday the twenty-sixth day of May 1756. And continued by sundry prorogations, to the sixth day of January following, and then met.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1757 Jan.)
- Other Title:
- Act for the more speedy levying eighteen hundred men inclusive of officers, to be employed in His Majesty's service.
- Boston: : Printed by S. Kneeland, by order of His Honour the lieut. governour, Council and House of Representatives., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40915.
p. 259-261,  ; 32 cm. (fol.)
- Recruiting and enlistment.
Massachusetts -- History -- French and Indian War, 1755-1763.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- "Chap. XVII. An act for the more speedy levying eighteen hundred men inclusive of officers, to be employed in His Majesty's service." Passed Feb. 19, 1757.
Caption title, preceded by headlines.
Imprint from colophon.
Pagination appears to follow no recorded compilation.
Royal arms at head of title.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40915).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B1899
Shipton & Mooney 40915
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 609
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|