An act passed by the Great and General Court or Assembly of His Majesty's province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England: [microform] : begun and held at Boston, upon Wednesday the twenty-fifth: day of May 1757. And continued by prorogations and adjournment to Tuesday the eighteenth day of April following, and then met.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Act in addition to an act made and passed this present year
- Other Title:
- Act in addition to an act made and passed this present year, intitled An act for the speedy levying of soldiers ...
- Boston, N.E. : Printed by Samuel Kneeland, by order of His Excellency the governour, Council and House of Representatives., 1758.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40984.
1 sheet (2 p.)
- Recruiting and enlistment.
Massachusetts -- History -- French and Indian War, 1755-1763.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- "Chap. XIV. An act in addition to an act made and passed this present year, intitled An act for the speedy levying of soldiers for an intended expedition." Passed Apr. 28, 1758.
Title preceded by headlines.
Imprint from colophon.
Royal arms at head of title.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40984).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B1976
Shipton & Mooney 40984
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 1119
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 637
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|