Acts and laws, passed by the Great and General Court or Assembly of His Majesty's province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England: [microform] : begun and held at Boston, upon Wednesday the twenty-eighth day of May, 1760.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1760 May)
- Boston: N.E. : Printed by S. Kneeland, by order of His Honour the lieutenant governor, Council and House of Representatives., M,DCC,LX. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 8655.
p. 467-477,  ; 30 cm. (fol.)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Caption title, preceded by headlines.
Pagination continues the temporary laws published from 1755 (Evans 7467).
Imprint from colophon.
Royal arms at head of title.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 8655).
- Cited in:
- Evans 8655
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 669
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|