A discourse delivered in the meeting house in Pownalborough, March 1, 1798. [microform] : Occasioned by the death of David Silvester, Esq. right worshipful master of the Ancient and Honorable Fraternity of Free and Accepted Masons of Lincoln Lodge; and who was on that day interred with masonic honors. / By the Rev. Brother Thurston Whiting.
- Wiscasset [Me.]: : Printed by Henry Hoskins & John W. Scott,, 1798.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 35021.
27,  p. ; (8vo)
- Silvester, David, d. 1798.
- Funeral sermons -- 1798.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maine Wiscasset.
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 35021).
- Cited in:
- Evans 35021
Noyes, R.W. Maine, 136
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|