An address to the citizens of the United States, on national representation; [microform] : with a sketch of the origin of government, and the state of public affairs. / By James Jones Wilmer.
- Baltimore: : Printed by William Pechin, no. 15, Market Street., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 31642.
16 p. ; 24 cm. (8vo)
- Elections -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1789-1797.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Baltimore.
- Date of publication determined from internal evidence.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 31642).
- Cited in:
- Evans 31642
Minick, A.R. Maryland, 333
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|