His Excellency Brigadeer Hunter's speech made to the General Assembly the 24th day of June, 1719 [microform].
- [New York : Printed by William Bradford, 1719]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39712.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Farewell speech of Robert Hunter to the General Assembly, and the Assembly's reply.
Signed: Ro. Hunter.
William Bradford was printer to the colony of New York at this time.
Followed on verso by: To His Excellency Brigadeer Robert Hunter, Esq; captain general and governour in chief in and over His Majesties colonies of New-York, and New-Jersey ... The humble address of the General Assembly of the colony of New-York.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39712).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B572
Shipton & Mooney 39712
- Hunter, Robert, 1666-1734.
New York (State). General Assembly.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|