New-York, December 6, 1775. [microform] : (Yesterday the following letter, and address, to the inhabitants of this colony, was, by His Excellency our governor, sent to Whitehead Hicks, Esq; mayor of this city.) ...
- [New York : Printed by Hugh Gaine, 1775]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14297.
1 sheet ( p.)
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
Great Britain -- Colonies -- America.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Parentheses substituted for square brackets in title transcription.
Signed: Wm. Tryon. Ship Dutchess of Gordon, harbour of New-York, 4th Dec. 1775.
Ascribed to the press of Hugh Gaine by Evans.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14297).
- Cited in:
- Evans 14297
- Tryon, William, 1729-1788.
Hicks, Whitehead, 1724-1802.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|