Chap. CCCLXXVIII. An act further to continue an act entitled, An act for granting to His Majesty the several duties and impositions on goods, wares, and merchandizes imported into this colony, therein mentioned. [microform] : Pass'd the 19th December, 1766.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1766 Nov.)
- [New York : Printed by William Weyman, 1767]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41746.
p. 445-469,  ; 36 cm. (fol.)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Acts passed by the New York General Assembly, Dec. 1766-June 1767.
Caption title. At head: Sir Henry Moore, Baronet, governor.
Running title: Laws of New-York. Sir Henry Moore, Baronet, governor.
William Weyman was printer to the colony of New York at this time.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41746).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B2795
Shipton & Mooney 41746
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|