To the Honourable the Legislature of the state of New-York. [microform] : In pursuance of the resolution of the Hon. the Senate of the 14th of August instant, the comptroller reports, that there is not any variation in the funds of this state since his statement of them made to the Legislature on the 22d day of January last ...
- [Albany : s.n., 1798]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 48541.
 p. ; 35 cm.
- Finance, Public -- New York (State).
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Albany.
- Title taken from caption title and opening lines of text.
Signed on p. : All which is respectfully submitted. Samuel Jones, comptroller. Albany, August 15, 1798.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 48541).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B10430
Shipton & Mooney 48541
- Jones, Samuel, 1734-1819.
New York (State). Legislature.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|