State of New-York. An act to compel the payment of the arrears of taxes, for enforcing the payment of fines and amerciaments, obliging sheriffs to give security for the due execution of their offices, and for other purposes; [microform] : passed November 26th, 1784.
- Standardized Title:
- Act to compel the payment of the arrears of taxes
- Other Title:
- Act to compel the payment of the arrears of taxes ...
- New-York: : Printed by E. Holt, printer to the state., .
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 18643.
- Taxation -- New York (State)
Local government -- New York (State)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 18643).
- Cited in:
- Evans 18643
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|