By His Excellency the governour. [microform] : Upon information from His Excellency General Hill commander in chief of Her Majesties forces for the present expedition ... I do hereby direct & command you forthwith to raise the military companies of Hull, Hingham, Weymouth, Brantry ... Given at Boston the sixteenth day of July 1711. ...
- Boston: : Printed by B. Green, printer to His Excellency the governour and Council., 1711.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39528.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Desertion, Military -- Massachusetts.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- "To Col. Ephraim Hunt [and four others]."
Signed: J. Dudley. By command of His Excellency the governour, Isaac Addington secr.
The only known copy, held by the Public Record Office, London, is imperfect.
Royal arms at head of title.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39528).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B385
Shipton & Mooney 39528
- Dudley, Joseph, 1647-1720.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|