An inaugural dissertation on the theory and practice of emetics. [microform] : submitted to the examination of the Rev. John Ewing, S.T.P., provost, the trustees and medical professors of the University of Pennsylvania, for a degree of Doctor of Medicine, on the 8th day of May, 1793. / By Henry Wilkins, of Annapolis Maryland--Member of the American Medical Society. ; [Two lines in Latin]
- Philadelphia: : Printed by Parry Hall, no. 149, Chesnut Street, between Fourth and Fifth streets., M.DCC.XCIII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 26483.
16 p. ; 21 cm. (8vo)
- University of Pennsylvania. Department of Medicine -- Dissertations.
- Academic dissertations.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 26483).
- Cited in:
- Evans 26483
Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 2053
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|