By His Excellency, Joseph Dudley Esq. ... A proclamation, for an embargo on ships and vessels bound to Barbados, and the Careby Leeward Islands. [microform] : Whereas Her Majesties Ship Deptford, Captain Charles Stucley commander, is sitting and making ready speedily to sail to Barbados ... Given at the Council chamber in Boston, upon Wednesday the 30th of October 1705. ...
- Boston: : Printed by Bartholomew Green, printer to His Excellency the governour and Council., 1705.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39425.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Deptford (Ship).
Salt industry and trade -- United States.
United States -- Commerce -- West Indies.
West Indies -- Commerce -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Ordering all vessels bound for the West Indies to wait until the Deptford sails, and to go in convoy with her.
Signed: By order of His Excellency the governour, with advice of the Council, Isaac Addington, secr. J. Dudley. God save the Queen.
Royal arms at head of title.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39425).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B275
Shipton & Mooney 39425
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 285
- Dudley, Joseph, 1647-1720.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|