Congress of the United States: At the second session, begun and held at the city of New-York, on Monday the fourth of January, one thousand seven hundred and ninety. [microform] : An act to satisfy the claims of John M'Cord against the United States.
- Standardized Title:
- Act to satisfy the claims of John M'Cord against the United States
- Other Title:
- Act to satisfy the claims of John M'Cord against the United States.
- [New York : Printed by Childs and Swaine, 1790]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46069.
1 sheet ( p.)
- M'Cord, John, 1711-1793.
Postal service -- United States.
United States -- Claims.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- "Approved, July the first, 1790."
Followed by a second act entitled: An act for the relief of Nathaniel Twining. Approved July 1, 1790.
Francis Childs and John Swaine were printers to the Congress in 1790.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46069).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B7587
Shipton & Mooney 46069
- United States.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|