A letter to the freeholders and other inhabitants of the Massachusetts-Bay, relating to their approaching election of representatives. [microform] : [Ten lines of quotation]
- Boston: : Printed and sold by Rogers and Fowle in Queen-Street., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6299.
8 p. ; (4to)
- Elections -- Massachusetts.
Massachusetts -- Politics and government -- To 1775.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Signed on p. 8: L. Quincius Cincinnatus.
The text differs from that of the 1739 work of the same title, signed "Americanus."
Date of publication supplied by Evans.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6299).
- Cited in:
- Evans 6299
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|