A faithful narrative of the surprising work of God in the conversion of many hundred souls in Northampton, and the neighbouring towns and villages of New-Hampshire and New-England. [microform] : In a letter to the Rev. Dr. Benjamin Colman of Boston. / By the Rev Mr. Edwards, Minister of Northampton. ; And published with a large preface, by Dr. Watts and Dr. Guyse. ; To which is added, True grace, distinguished from the experience of devils; in a sermon, preached before the Synod of New York.
- Standardized Title:
- Faithful narrative of the surprising work of God
- Other Title:
- Narrative of late surprising conversions in New-England.
- A new American edition.
- Elizabeth-Town [N.J.]: : Printed by Shepard Kollock., M,DCC,XC [i.e., 1791].
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 22477.
xiii, , 15-125, , 43,  p. ; 16 cm. (12mo)
Revivals -- Massachusetts -- Northampton.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Jersey Elizabeth.
United States New Jersey Elizabethtown.
- Running title: A narrative of late surprising conversions in New-England.
Advertised in the New Jersey journal, Sept. 21, 1791.
"True grace, distinguished from the experience of devils ..."--43,  p. at end, with separate title page, dated 1791. Also issued separately (Evans 23343).
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 22477).
- Cited in:
- Evans 22477
Johnson, T.H. Edwards, 20
- Colman, Benjamin, 1673-1747.
Watts, Isaac, 1674-1748.
Guyse, John, 1680-1761.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|