Council chamber, January 25, 1794. [microform] : Sir, The annexed resolution of the General Assembly is sent to you for your information ...
- [Richmond: Printed by Augustine Davis, 1794]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 28001.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Virginia -- Officials and employees.
Government property -- Virginia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Virginia Richmond.
- Concerning the county escheators.
Signed: I am, sir, your most obedient humble servant, [blank]. the Library of Congress copy is signed: Henry Lee.
Imprint supplied by Evans.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 28001).
- Cited in:
- Evans 28001
- Lee, Henry, 1756-1818.
- Virginia. General Assembly. In the House of Delegates, December 11th, 1793.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|