To the inhabitants of this city. [microform] : Whereas some unhappy differences have lately happened between the inhabitants and the soldiers ...
- [New York : Printed by Hugh Gaine, 1770]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 11776.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Great Britain. Army -- Barracks and quarters.
Soldiers -- New York (State) -- New York -- Billeting.
New York (N.Y.) -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Decreeing measures to be taken by citizens and by British soldiers to keep the peace, after several disputes between the same culminated in " the battle of Golden Hill."
Signed: City of New-York, Jan. 22, 1770. W. Hicks, mayor.
Royal arms at head of title.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 11776).
- Cited in:
- Evans 11776
- Hicks, Whitehead, 1728-1780.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|