The duty of a people to stand in aw [sic] of God, and not sin, when under his terrible judgments. [microform] : A sermon preach'd at the South Meeting House in Boston, the evening after the earthquake, which was in the night between the 29th & 30th of October, 1727. / By Joseph Sewall, M.A. Pastor of a church of Christ in Boston.
- The second edition. [Six lines of Scripture texts]
- Boston: : Printed for D. Henchman over against the brick meeting-house in Corn-Hill., 1727.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2955.
, 28 p. ; 18 cm. (8vo)
- Earthquakes -- New England -- Religious aspects.
Earthquakes -- Religious aspects.
- Booksellers' advertisements -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
Sermons -- 1727.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Bookseller's advertisement, p. .
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2955).
- Cited in:
- Evans 2955
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|