Orders and by-laws made & agreed upon by the freeholders and inhabitants of the town of Boston, [microform] : on May 14, 1719. on March 11. 1722. April 19. 1723. and March 8. 1724.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc.
- [Boston : Printed by Bartholomew Green?, 1725]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2607.
, 25-36,  p. ; 20 cm. (4to)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Approved by the Court of General Sessions of the Peace. The last two laws were approved March 31, 1725.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2607).
- Cited in:
- Evans 2607
- Massachusetts. Court of General Sessions of the Peace (Suffolk County)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|