Report of the committee to whom was referred the message from the president of the United States, of the second ultimo, accompanying the copy of a letter from the governor of the territory south of the river Ohio, to the secretary at war, dated the nineteenth of December last. [microform] : 10th March, 1796, committed to a committee of the whole House, on Monday next. : Published by order of the House of Representatives.
- Other Title:
- Report of the committee to whom was referred the message from the president ...
- [Philadelphia : Printed by Francis Childs?, 1796]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 31383.
6,  p. ; 23 cm. (8vo)
- Land grants -- Southwest, Old.
Southwest, Old -- History.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Ascribed to the press of Francis Childs by Evans.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 31383).
- Cited in:
- Evans 31383
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|