A sermon, preached at the execution of Moses Paul, an Indian, [microform] : who was executed at New-Haven, on the 2d of September, 1772, for the murder of Mr. Moses Cook, late of Waterbury, on the 7th of December, 1771. : Preached at the desire of said Paul. / By Samson Occom, Minister of the Gospel, and missionary to the Indians.
- Other records:
- Boston: : Printed and sold by John Boyles, next door to the Three Doves in Marlborough-Street., 1773.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 12908.
22,  p. ; 20 cm. (12mo)
- Cook, Moses, 1716-1771.
Paul, Moses, 1742?-1772.
Executions and executioners -- Connecticut -- New Haven.
Indians of North America -- Social conditions.
Murder -- Connecticut -- Bethany.
- Execution sermons -- 1772.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Biographical sketch of Moses Paul, p. [23-24].
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 12908).
- Cited in:
- Evans 12908
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|