Some seasonable observations and remarks upon the state of our controversy with Great Britain; [microform] : and on the proceedings of the Continental Congress: : whereby many interesting facts are related, and methods proposed for our safety and an accommodation. / By a moderate Whig.
- America [i.e., Boston]: : Printed and sold [by Margaret Draper?], in the year MDCCLXXV. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14462.
14,  p. ; 21 cm. (8vo)
- United States. Continental Congress.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Causes.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Place of publication and printer's name suggested by Evans.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14462).
- Cited in:
- Evans 14462
Adams, T.R. Amer. pamphlets, 197
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|