The supreme deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, maintained. [microform] : In a letter to the dedicator of Mr. Emlyn's "Inquiry into the Scripture-account of Jesus Christ." Inscribed to the Reverend the clergy of all denominations in New-England. : Wherein Mr. Emlyn's objections, are fairly answered, and shown to have no validity. / By the late Reverend Aaron Burr, president of the College in New-Jersey. ; [Eight lines of Scripture texts]
- Boston: : --Re-printed: by Edward E. Powars, in Court Street., MDCCXCI. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 23242.
, 61,  p. ; 23 cm. (8vo)
- Jesus Christ -- Divinity.
Emlyn, Thomas, 1663-1741. Humble inquiry into the Scripture-account of Jesus Christ.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- The dedication to Thomas Elmyn's An humble inquiry into the Scripture-account of Jesus Christ (Evans 7650) is signed: G.S. A layman.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 23242).
- Cited in:
- Evans 23242
- G. S., a layman.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|