An astronomical diary, kalendar, or almanack, for the year of our Lord 1790: [microform] : ... Precisely adapted to the horizon and meridian of Hartford. Lat. 41 deg. 56 min. north longit. 72 deg. 56 min. west: but may serve indifferently for all the towns in Connecticut, and the adjacent states. / By N. Strong, late professor of mathematicks, and natural phylosophy in Yale-College. ...
- Other records:
- Hartford: : Printed by Elisha Babcock., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 22169.
 p. ; 19 cm. (12mo)
- Almanacs -- Connecticut -- 1790.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- Advertised in the American Mercury, Hartford, Oct. 12, 1789.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 22169).
- Cited in:
- Evans 22169
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 95
Drake, M. Almanacs, 450
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|