Laws enacted in the second sitting of the fifth General Assembly, of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, [microform] : which commenced at Philadelphia, on Tuesday the sixth day of February, in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred eighty and one.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1781 Feb.)
- [Philadelphia] : Printed by John Dunlap., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 17289.
p. , 396-432,  ; (fol.)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Caption title. Imprint from colophon.
Pagination intended to continue session laws from Nov. 1776 (Evans 15539). However, the present pages, which should have been numbered 419-458, repeat the pagination of the Oct. 1780 session laws (Evans 6933).
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 17289).
- Cited in:
- Evans 17289
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 4120
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|